The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Garage Photo thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thought i would add some fuel to the fire. Lets see more of those car shrines!

Why don't we put together a listing of must have's for a car shrine?

Surround sound
AC/heat
Wireless Internet
TV
9,000lb lift
Bead blaster
Lathe/Mill
Welders - Gas, Wire feed mig
Tubing bender
Small sheet metal brake, shear, roller
20 ton press
Electric hoist
Beer Fridge
lots of storage

i-Mc5Cbmg

IMG_20140318_162510176_HDR-M.jpg

IMG_20140316_130336621-M.jpg

Shop%20outside-M.jpg

There are some sick garages here. Mine is a work in progress. It's 2.5 wide and 2 deep with a 9k lb 2 post lift, heat, cable tv, and hi speed internet. I'm still not finished with it.

IMG_2981442468366_edit_1404258830380.jpg

i wish i had a garage to be proud of. My family has chosen to make it a storage dump for CRAP thell never use and forget its even there after a month or so. Any time there expensive crap get close to the boss, I give them notice to move it or loose it...Lol However in my next life I plan on doing things different with my 2052 Boss 302. My hats off to you guys with the OUTSTANDING garages...I can only DREAM for now.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
302BOB said:
Tiny one car looks more like a den than a garage....all you need is a flat screen to watch from your driver's seat & you'll be all set.... ;)

It'd be like a personal drive in movie theater.

Haha I have actually thought about putting a tv there. I do have access to a much larger garage thats right up the road with a lift for detailing etc. Heres a picture of that one... This one is much more interesting than my personal garage

IMG_1462.jpg

and a better shot with my Focus
IMG_0736.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors