The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll be adding an Aeorforce Interceptor CN-Series gauge. I'll order an A/C pod and install it left of the steering wheel most likely. I have one in my GT500 and love it, but I can put it in the center pod right of the steering wheel in that car. The vents on the Boss are different. It reads anything you can get from your OBD II port.

Mark said:
Has oil pressure as well, what else is worth monitoring?
I would be good with the LS gauges, but since the gauge pack appears to be over $1,000 I will just opt for the Aeroforce even though all I really want are the ECT and oil pressure. Oil temp would be nice too.

TMO Supporting Vendors