The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Gen 2 Coyote Crank Damper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
Local (Canadian) large Ford dealer told me today that Ford no longer sells the replacement part for their Gen 2 Coyote crank damper.

Like....wtf?

Anyone else heard the same?

If the part number you're looking for is FR3Z-6312-A, that does seem to be the gist I get looking at the various part sites, however the official Ford website doesn't seem to mark it as officially obsolete yet. I checked on parts.ford.com and there are some still available (at ~150-160 USD) around me from multiple dealers, so you may want to check quickly if you're in need. You may be able to call the dealer with the best price just over the border and have them pop it over if you can't order through the website.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel