The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Getting copies of your Boss keys, including Trackey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
So I had asked my dealer, could they do the Trackey programming for me, as they had never done it before, no allocations last year and I have their only allocation this year. I also asked if I could get a backup as set of keys, including the red key, and they seem to think that this can't be done...? Does anyone here have 2 fully working red keys?

Is there an experienced service dept someone has used and has a contact I could give my dealer so they can get it done?

My car came with one red track key and one black key. There is a pst on this somewhere on this site. Track key programming is no big deal but if they have not done it yet make sure they update their programmer or youll have fun.

jeepinocala said:
My car came with one red track key and one black key.
My car came with two black keys, one has a red logo and one has a silver logo. ;)

BOSS X

Texas
You can use this key without remote.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Ford-Mercury-Lincoln-Transponder-PATS-Blank-Key-/400204249097?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2012%7CModel%3AMustang&hash=item5d2e083809&vxp=mtr#ht_3836wt_691

You can only have 4 remotes programmed but, 8 keys.

TMO Supporting Vendors