The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GF's new FIAT 500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
She traded in the 2006 Mustang GT for the FIAT due to her getting out the navy soon and the driving she will have to do. I really like the little thing and I went in thinking oh hell no lol. here are some pics after its quick detail
582685_463340467031863_674635995_n.jpg

533160_463340543698522_1533712623_n.jpg

599470_463340587031851_1791737639_n.jpg

574600_463340647031845_1798245873_n.jpg

Justin

lol thanks. You can get a CAI for it and sport exhaust. I am sure there is a way to put the abrath turbo set up on it. lol it does have a sport mode similar to the sport mode for the boss it tightens up the steering and it little bit of engine braking and makes it shift firmer too (its an automatic)

Had one of those try to race me, it was an Abarath model though. They are all over the place in Italy. I dont think he knew what hit'm. ;D

those little cars do look like they would be fun to drive, but I don't want anyone to see me. I'd put on some groucho marx glasses if I drove one to conceal my identity. She's a pretty woman and looks very happy in her new car. is that Zaino on it?

Justin

1fastang said:
those little cars do look like they would be fun to drive, but I don't want anyone to see me. I'd put on some groucho marx glasses if I drove one to conceal my identity. She's a pretty woman and looks very happy in her new car. is that Zaino on it?
she really loves the car so thats what really matters. I didnt put Zaino on it.....yet. but it has two coats of adams americana premium wax.

Justin

Zoldier said:
Had one of those try to race me, it was an Abarath model though. They are all over the place in Italy. I dont think he knew what hit'm. ;D
lol I bet and she knows its slow. she is looking to get a licenses plate that says NO PWR lol

Looks good in yellow, there are tons of them running around here and many are that awful brown baby poo color. I've been curious about how they drive, as the 1st gen new Minis were surprisingly fun.

Justin

I really like the car for what it is. The yellow really stands out. Yellow cars must have a secret cult as just about anything in yellow we get the thumbs up from them had a guy in a yellow C5 Vette even give us the thumbs up lol

GA
Justin said:
lol I bet and she knows its slow. she is looking to get a licenses plate that says NO PWR lol

She can find a Smart Car every once in a while to blow the doors off to make her feel better. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors