The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GHIG in the new commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought the GHIG in the commercial looked awesome!!! When I first saw the commercial I was like that is a great color for the boss. And then I realized it was the GHIG that I have disliked in all the pictues floating around here..

Oh well my CO is still the best ;D

Cool commercial...saw it for the first time on TV today during the Nascar broadcast of the Daytona 500 rain delay. It starts with the pretty young lady admiring the red mustang, then Mr.Tattoo sees his dream GT, followed by the Green shirt dude mesmerized by his gotta have it Boss. Then the car starts to turn pink for the little girl in the pink dress until she realizes she rather have a black Shelby...then BAM she gets her wish. That's one commercial I don't mind watching.

I seen it too waiting for the NASCAR race to start :( , Boss color was ok on the TV I was watching. I have watched it on my Dell Laptop with HD and the color really looks good on it. The pictures I have seen are least impressive. I can't wait to see it in person! :)

I've seen the green in person, it looks very good. I like the yellow as well, but debated strongly going with the green. In the end I had to go with my childhood fantasy color, but green is wonderful.

askjeffro said:
I've seen the green in person, it looks very good. I like the yellow as well, but debated strongly going with the green. In the end I had to go with my childhood fantasy color, but green is wonderful.

I saw the green on a GT, thought it was horrid. To each their own but I guess the loud colors aren't my thing. I ordered a black/grey LS.

06GT to 13LS said:
askjeffro said:

I saw the green on a GT, thought it was horrid. To each their own but I guess the loud colors aren't my thing. I ordered a black/grey LS.

I find the color without the livery to not be as appealing. With good stripping GHIG really pops. But yes, if you don't like bright colors, its not for you.

TMO Supporting Vendors