The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GM Redesign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I guess to me this is just old news attempting to immerse itself into a new generation, since Cap and Trade started clear back with George H.W. Bush in office. Sure Tesla is taking advantage of it but so have many, many companies over the last 30 years. It has always seemed like a bogus situation to me, but it was conceived as a way to allow Companies ( Worldwide ) a way to catch up on reducing carbon emissions and other pollutants. I wonder how many other companies they could ferret out over the past 30 years for doing the same thing.
Heck, it is continuing even now with a Bi-Partisan ruling in the US, and I imagine it will continue while many industries work towards cleaner environmental concerns. Old news often becomes New news as history repeats itself or recycles its problems.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel