The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Good article and cool video interview with Paul Brown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very cool 8) Interesting that the World Challenge splitter like I put on my car doesn't seem to sit much lower on the race car in the video. Same transmission as the street car? That was an interesting point.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I think there is some incorrect info there, Paul and Tiger have been advertising that they have been running and race-testing the Tremec T56 MagnumXL during the 2011 season. The 302S cars come from the factory w/ the GT500 trans, not the MT82.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
ArizonaGT said:
I think there is some incorrect info there, Paul and Tiger have been advertising that they have been running and race-testing the Tremec T56 MagnumXL during the 2011 season. The 302S cars come from the factory w/ the GT500 trans, not the MT82.

+1 - that ain't our tranny boys.. There was another article I read or video I saw that mentioned the 'drivetrain' of the 302S was what was going in the LS. It may have been Jay Leno's video...

PeteInCT said:
There was another article I read or video I saw that mentioned the 'drivetrain' of the 302S was what was going in the LS. It may have been Jay Leno's video...

I wish....

TMO Supporting Vendors