The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Good deal on a boss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor said:
That was quick...congrats

Yeah I moved quick on this one. This is the first GB one I've seen for sale within a 500 mile radius in the last year. There may have been one that slipped by, but I check craigslist for a certain set of cars at least twice a week while I'm in bed or on my thinking throne.

BEAUTIFUL CAR!
Bosses will always remain special cars, no matter what comes in the future, and they are FUN to drive!
Congratulations!

Thank you sir. Sure is a hoot so far. Anyone have a link where I can buy the restrictor plates? Didn't come with any. I like the sound, but wouldn't mind hearing it with them in. Eventually I'll probably do electric dumps.

Congrats on your new BOSS, and welcome to the fold! Of course you got a "good deal" on your BOSS. It's the one you wanted, you bought it, and now it's yours. Nothing else matters. What you paid for it is immaterial to anybody else but you.

Now, go have fun with your new beast!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

TMO Supporting Vendors