The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Good Deal or not...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi...new member here. Is there a better deal out there than this: 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302, MSRP $44067.00, I was quoted out the door for $40000.00 which I thought was decent. No recaro seats or helical differential. All comments are appreciated!

Is it a brand new boss? If so then yes that would be a good deal. I got mine new three weeks ago with recaro and torsen diff for $43,200

yankeehick said:
Is it a brand new boss? If so then yes that would be a good deal. I got mine new three weeks ago with recaro and torsen diff for $43,200

Yes, it is new and not far from me. I found another online that has the recaro seats and torsen differential for $43k but it is 650 miles away.

PeteInCT said:
If you are going to track it I'd consider the extra coin.... If not - good deal.

Not gonna track it. I just traded my '08 Z06 and am in the process of selling my '99 Corvette to Mershon's. Time for something new and have been a fan of the Grabber Blue Boss 302.

assman56 said:
Hi...new member here. Is there a better deal out there than this: 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302, MSRP $44067.00, I was quoted out the door for $40000.00 which I thought was decent. No recaro seats or helical differential. All comments are appreciated!
I have the same car ( no options). Paid MSRP. Buy it. If a no options car then it is 1 of 14 if you're into that sort of thing. It's a good deal.

assman56 said:

The Grabber Blue is a great color but without the Recaro seats and the Helical diff I would not buy the car but that is just me.

There are lots of good deals out there that include these great seats and diff and I think you would be very disappointed once you drive one of these Boss cars without this very good option.

I suggest you keep looking for a Boss with this option in the long run you will be very happy for the little extra you spent.

Good luck with your search!

8)

I have had both sets of seats and with and without differential. I prefer the standard Boss seats over the Recaro's and on the street the lack of Torsen diff is not noticeable. On the track maybe another story, but unless you plan on living at the track...... Take the deal.

TMO Supporting Vendors