The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Good example of why we don't allow street racing on BMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And unfortunately the guy was driving a "very powerful" Mustang. Not a good situation, too many watching the Fast and Furious franchise and trying to replicate it. Let's keep it on the tracks and off public streets.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-spectators-chatsworth-fatalities-20150226-story.html

750x422.jpg
750x422.jpg
750x422.jpg

You would think with the death of Paul Walker people would have learned that even a professional can get in an accident and die. I won't lie and say I don't get into trouble on the street but I also don't stage up and race. Why the guy ran also is beyond me in this day and age.

Some of the videos won't load for me, but it looks like a Sterling Gray Metallic '13/'14 GT500 with huge slicks stuffed under the rear fenders (like the cars on Street Outlaws). Tragic event for sure.

TMO Supporting Vendors