The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Good Vendor Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
I was just thinking that we should have a good vendor thread or area where we can post good experiences with dealerships or parts vendors. This will be for GOOD vendor experiences only, NO bashes or complaints. NOT meant for complaining but a resource for folks looking to buy parts or get service in their area... What do you guys think?

Cortex has been a tremendous resource and the absolute best parts and customer support, & AED if you need a tune

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
We purchased my wife's Focus ST from Walnut Creek Ford in California. Really great buying experience. Had the passenger window motor go out in the Boss about 6 months after I bought it and the service department did a great job taking care of it.

I will be taking the Boss there to get Trackey installed there next week.

John

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
summit racing
brenspeed
lethalperformance
american muscle
latemodelrestoration
levvitownford (I may have spelt it wrong)
tasca ford
kns brakes
aed
steeda

I am sure I am missing a few but those are my go to sites

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
teambeefcakeracing.com
saferacer.com
howeyindustries.com
roushperformance.com
emblempros.com
bmrsuspension.com
silverhorseracing.com
trackdaysolutions.com
rwrmotorsports.com

All of these folks plus a few already listed below have been outstanding in their service and support of my heavily modded Boss.

Re: Good Vendor Thread -- Hypermotive

I have had really good experience buying several parts from Hypermotive. Great prices and fast delivery on a DSS Driveshaft, Enkei wheels and several other parts.

The real test of a supplier though is when things go wrong. I broke an Enkei wheel 3 weeks ago, and Jason at Hypermotive has gone out of his way the get a replacement, in spite of what appears to be a less than stellar response from Enkei.

I thoroughly recommend Hypermotive.

TMO Supporting Vendors