The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got a quote for ClearBra... wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Seems like this a geographic market price service. You live in Beverly Hills, you can expect to pay top dollar. I'm particularly interested in getting the clear bra on the rear panel and tail light section. The road hazard chips you might get on the exposed painted surfaces of the bumper and hood, are also part of my own choice. I will make sure to post back the estimate(s) I get for the 3m coverage I want.

I had mine done at B&L Auto Decor. Ask for Bill and tell him I referred you. He has a new SS Camaro but don't hold that against him. ;D He's a good guy and has a good local reputation. Mine was the second Boss he did an install on but I'm not sure if he's done any others since. If you do come up this way let me know and we'll meet up. I'm about two miles from his shop. He's close to the Roseville Galleria so you could always go shopping there to blow some time.

B&L Auto Decor (916)214-8468
7211 Gallilee rd. #130
Roseville Ca. 95678

5 DOT 0 said:
I had mine done at B&L Auto Decor. Ask for Bill and tell him I referred you. He has a new SS Camaro but don't hold that against him. ;D He's a good guy and has a good local reputation. Mine was the second Boss he did an install on but I'm not sure if he's done any others since. If you do come up this way let me know and we'll meet up. I'm about two miles from his shop. He's close to the Roseville Galleria so you could always go shopping there to blow some time.

B&L Auto Decor (916)214-8468
7211 Gallilee rd. #130
Roseville Ca. 95678

Sounds like an excellent plan. I'll call him for a quote and try to set something up. I am going to aim for somewhere between June 3-June 10 because my wife and kids will be out of state so this is a perfect time to burn a day on something like this for me :)

Is there anything special to know about cleaning/maintaining clear bra?

My friend was asking me about it, I wasn't sure if the usual WD40 and other tricks are bad for clear bra material

CaliMR said:
Is there anything special to know about cleaning/maintaining clear bra?

My friend was asking me about it, I wasn't sure if the usual WD40 and other tricks are bad for clear bra material

I had the 3M Clear Bra done on my 2001 S2000, it was about 10 years ago but I seem to remember it costing about $400. Even after 10 years it still looked great, but the S2000 did spend a great deal of it's life in a garage.

As to cleaning, I would just squirt on some simple green and let it sit a while, most of the bugs and grime would hose off.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel