The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got Another GT 350 ( Heritage) and GT 350R we can order!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Tony. There is a huge gap between listing a car for $103K and selling one. Most dealers are selling around MSRP. Dealers who want to sell, do. Those who want to wait on a Fish to swim by and or keep the shinny piece which draws in folks do so. It all depends upon how the dealerships want to make money.....or not.
If you want to see a great car bought at a great price from Bill, come on out to the house. Don't forget the fancy new helmet. LOL.

Very well said.

People today don't seem to have as much patience or willingness to wait. For anything.. Gotta have it all. Right now.

Most people have never assembled an engine. Let alone built one where any hand-fitting was involved.

Fewer still have a solid engineering understanding of topics such as uneven heating, different rates of expansion, thermal transients, or that mechanical break-in involves what I'll call "final fitting of parts to each other by self-machining on a microscopic level".

Norm
Tony. There is a huge gap between listing a car for $103K and selling one. Most dealers are selling around MSRP. Dealers who want to sell, do. Those who want to wait on a Fish to swim by and or keep the shinny piece which draws in folks do so. It all depends upon how the dealerships want to make money.....or not.
If you want to see a great car bought at a great price from Bill, come on out to the house. Don't forget the fancy new helmet. LOL.

oh trust me, ive talked with bill and he’s my go to for everything now.

i have to map out gas station stops from downers grove to you though. Lol.

93 is $2.10 a gallon out here. As long as you don't bring the new twin hair dryer model, you should be able to make it here in one tank. LOL

The hairdryer gets oneethanol 117 lol. I have to tow a lil trailer with the 54 gallon drum of it. Thats how i get around.

i need to get the 350 to the 1,000miles and then change oil again......im 120 miles away From it. Sooooo bored, i may do it all tomorrow.

should i wear the helmet on the drive to get used to it for my first track day in may.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sorry , forgot to post here lately and update you guys. The R is no longer available ( thanks TMO ) and we only have one GT 350 in stock GT 350 available now ( things really picked up since the announcement that 2020 appears to be the last year). We have one used one , but it does not have the track pack. We had a 150 mile used one incoming , but it looks like it already sold. Will update if that changes.

Lastly , and this is key, the extra Heritage Edition GT 350 we ordered is still available ( not here , of course). Also, all the PP2s we had are gone, and we only have one GT Performance Pack in stock ( what used to be a PP1 ).

Very important, call me so I can make absolutely sure the Mgr. understands you came from TMO ----- he listens as a bunch of you have gotten Stangs from us.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864 ( if I don't answer , leave a message or text and make sure I know who you are - thanks )

Whoops, forgot to mention we do still have the Silver/black striped GT 500 ( coming ) that we bought from another Dealer.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
See above note .....
1. GT 350 Heritage ordered and available
2. One Blue GT 350 on stock
3. One Performance Pack GT ( what was the PP1 ) 6 speed
4. One GT 500 , Silver with Black stripes , purchased order from another Dealer over sticker, 10K over for TMO .

Posting as found out we may not get any more hot ticket Mustangs till late Fall 2021 due to production delays for Manufacturers. Friend at Ford told me he does not expect the GT 350 in 21 , which seems to reinforce the rumors and the lack of note on any 21 product guides.

Thanks,
Willie Da P
402-677-5864

Hey Bill - could you discuss in more detail what you have learned? I know that everything is up in the air with when production will resume but am curious since my 2020 GT350R was scheduled to be built the same week that they shut down the plant.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
All I can say is for future stuff, things in the system were supposed to be fine, just commenting on possibly fewer orders taken once things fire back up. More of a logic situation, as orders going in May are often the last of the model year with the big 3 Manufacturers. Since they are months behind it means they have less time hence there will probably be fewer special models done this year?

Be quite suprised if you are not perfectly fine!!! There have been cases in the past few years where the models went late into the year and that could also happen. Specialty models have the situation where often a set number of parts are ordered from suppliers and they have to be used, but I posted the information for folks in case they want one of the machines we have in stock as a guarantee , or the one we have left that was already ordered.

That takes the guess work out for some.

TMO Supporting Vendors