The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

got mine yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congratulations. I did a wheel swap the first day too. Too bad they didn't come stock with the 302S wheels...

Yes had them put on today. Could not stand the factory wheels. Will be putting on cai this weekend and for looks rear window louvers. I want it to resemble my 70. Oh by the way i have already removed the exhaust disc. It sounds sick, but I do agree w most of you it needs the 3/4 or 7/8 hole in disc. Its a bit loud. Will be getting track key when broken in. It's hard enough trying to keep my foot out of it now. Track key would make it that much worst.

Thanks to all of you for the info you provide. I am a avid enthusiast and a huge fan of this forum. Keep it up.

Yes it has won a few over tha last 15 years since it was finished. My most prized is it was picked best appearing ford at a ford vs. chevy drags. Thats the best out of 100 fords. Also ran in mid 12's that day. Show trophies from mid america shelby meet are special too.

TMO Supporting Vendors