The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got my #17's on my car. Whatcha think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I started watching NASCAR in 2003 when Matt Kenseth won the sprint cup championship in the 17 car. He doesn't drive for Roush anymore, but he will always be #17 to me, and made it my favorite number. Also I see many 15's and 16's in pictures but no 17's. lol

RoushF150 is right, all Canadian BOSS' get the fogs, and I'm not sure if they are HID's but they are projection lights. I take it with all the looks and few comments that the numbers aren't that popular? No matter, I think they look perfect on the car.

RoushF150 said:
That is a Canadian car, fogs are factory installed for Canada.

Sadly they didn't come stock on the 2012 Canadian cars. We just got the flash lights taped to the hood with old batteries in them. Worst headlights I have ever seen.

drano38

Wayne
Since they're on a RR Boss, I think the numbers look great!
Yes, some numbers have race team significance, but it's your car, and thats what counts.
I run #510, my build number, which means nothing to anybody but me.

Thanks guys, I think numbers would look very good on a PW BOSS myself! You wouldn't need the white circle! I've only seen one 12 BOSS up here, and forgot to look for fog lights. I think the 12's look meaner from the front. The build number on the bumper was to mimic the Saleen's as I think they should have been there from the factory. That number is the one I get the most questions about from people who don't own a BOSS. Good for breaking the ice for them.

TMO Supporting Vendors