The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got my cage and Kirkeys installed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this car is now officially insane.

this car was visceral and felt like you were opening the gates of hell overtime you pushed the gas pedal before- by stiffening it up with this 6 point roll bar and ripping out all the carpets and the rear seats- the thing is nuts.

if any of you guys are looking for a cage or roll bar or even harnesses i can not recommend autopowerindustries.com enough. these guys were awesome. so pro- and they get it. i could not be happier with their pricing, work, and attention to detail. these guys are the real deal. give them money.

on another note- kirkey seats are a great value and super comfy and with the fathousefabrication adjustable mounts you can unbolt them and move them around to really dial in the position. these seats are great and look and feel super pro and fast.

think i'm ready for a couple of track days now?

i love it.

9C5551A1-6B98-4BBB-AAC1-9D8BD6A95527.jpeg26DE96E7-0DBC-4D91-9A1B-BA52130D4A9D.jpeg0868EF8B-AF71-4728-8BA1-DA38FDC9E1A8.jpeg76DBB8F8-B69C-4B3F-A9AB-A1A295EA4A3A.jpeg

Looks good.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel