The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got my car today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I'll be totally honest, I wasn't a big fan of the front end design of the '13 Bosses. The look of this beauty in white has changed my mind. It looks killer - congrats !

I have the stock seats also. I went down and sat in the Recaros on a 2012 and hated them, too small for me 6'2 and 230. The stocks seats are far more comfortable and considering the fact I spend most of the time off the track I would opt for some comfort rather than back and leg fatigue. Buddy who bought a 2012 Shelby did the same thing and he likes the stock seats as well.

love the wheel choice on your color !
I have the Recaro and love the tight fit, no moving around, and yet comfortable. but yes the stock seats are rare ;)

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
PeteInCT said:
I'll be totally honest, I wasn't a big fan of the front end design of the '13 Bosses. The look of this beauty in white has changed my mind. It looks killer - congrats !

I was not a big fan of the white Boss.

The 2013 in my opinion looks better that the 2012 in white. Could be the raised/rounded hood line.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel