The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got my girlie a new ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

She turned 17 - got her license a week later so me and Mrs LP Heaven went shopping and wound up with this :) my girl loves it - it was a toss betw the st focus and the elantra - i let her decide :'( I though the focus was cooler hehe

1393067_10201648995500686_872458484_n_zps3f024c2a.jpg

Car definitely needs a clay !!! holy crap its like sandpaper

Jason said:
My wife bought a 2012 Focus Titanium with the handling package and 18" 5 star rims. Black and white leather seats etc. Pretty cool little cars. Def not a BOSS, but still fun.

I liked it so much that when my mitsu with 190k + on it bites the dust, i'm gonna pick one up !

mcmmotorsports said:
HUGE Hyundai fan but let me get this straight, she had a choice between the Elantra and a Focus ST and chose the Hyundai? :eek:

I KNOW !!! but - shes only 17..... LOL

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
mcmmotorsports said:
HUGE Hyundai fan but let me get this straight, she had a choice between the Elantra and a Focus ST and chose the Hyundai? :eek:
I thought it would be a no brainer that the ST would get the nod over the hyundai as well. SMH lol

TMO Supporting Vendors