The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got my new Forgelines installed today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very nice. What sizes are they? Looks like matte black centers with high gloss black rims?

Boss3o2

Looks great, except for the rear tires have a "stretched" look to them now.

Boss3o2

cloud9 said:
Boss3o2 said:
The specs on the rear Pirelli 285/35/19 call for a 9.5"-11" rim size....that means the stock wheel is the bare minimum width.

True. Just looks awkward (imo) :)

Boss3o2 said:

They honestly dont look very stretched in person and now they actually match the fronts better. Factory looks funny to me with the "stretched" look up front and square rear tire. They are still less stretched than the fronts when you see them up close. 9.5" is the minumum that is to be used so these match up better.

canadianboss said:
Boss3o2 said:

They honestly dont look very stretched in person and now they actually match the fronts better. Factory looks funny to me with the "stretched" look up front and square rear tire. They are still less stretched than the fronts when you see them up close. 9.5" is the minumum that is to be used so these match up better.

I concur, the stock setup in the rear looks like the wheel is actually not wide enough. I love your wheels, although I can't afford them. Awesome job!

TMO Supporting Vendors