The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got My VIN...How do you track the progress??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I received my VIN from my dealer for my BOSS.... 1ZVBP8CU3C5215734.... Can anyone tell me how to track the progress with Ford?? Is there a website?

Welcome to BMO! Since you already have a VIN, I assume you have a first quarter build? Your dealer is the best person to provide you information on your production status. About one week prior to production, you can view your window sticker online by pasting the following URL into your browser and adding your VIN after the = sign

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

Thanks for the response... So if I get this message... The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 1ZVBP8CU3C5215734.. that means that i'm farther out than 1 week from the build date?

kbush02 said:
Thanks for the response... So if I get this message... The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 1ZVBP8CU3C5215734.. that means that i'm farther out than 1 week from the build date?
Essentially, yes. I don't think it's hard and fast exactly one week, but a guideline. Your dealer should be able to first give you a "Scheduled to Week" and as your car is closer to completion, a specific "Scheduled to Day".

awesome. My dealer just responded and said he is showing a Production Date now as the week of 4/11.

Thanks!!!

Orange/Black... yes Recarros/Torsen and Cover/floormats. I can't wait! Oh and am paying sticker price, no mark up.

TMO Supporting Vendors