The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got my VIN!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Called for an update today and I got my VIN...I squealed like a little girl!
Needless to say..it made my day!

Congrats! I'm guessing you to be about a month away from production :)

Once you get your window sticker, then it's about a week away.

I'm GUESSING 2Q.....my dealer never really would commit to an answer.

That sounds great Vince..I hope you are right!

Good for you man! I am still waiting for mine and I put my money down Dec 17th !!! I have been on here for months and have not posted once with over 18 hours but could not take it any more damn it! congrats again

Thats wonderful news.I can relate to tour excitement!
I was told today that I will have my vin in the next 2 weeks!I am hoping for a june Delivery.

Congratulations to both of you. I hope to hear something soon.....

Congratulations guys! I hope you all see your cars very soon. I know what it's like to wait...I track prepped mine Saturday and it's sitting on a trailer so I won't get to drive it until next Saturday. :'( I'm relegated to driving the fat old girlfriend the GT500. I know you all feel bad for me. ;D

Yep...let's hear it for the Swabbies! Nice going!

Fat 'ol girlfriend C9, yikes...you're a BRAVE man my friend!

;D. Congrats. Gets more exciting from there! Mine should be on way to Twin Oaks, PAand to dealer later today or tomorrow. Been waiting for whole process since Jan and the end isso close. Am starting to dream about the car! Should have to go to Ponies in Poconos this weekend. Hooray. Haunting my phone and email for the word arrived at dealer!!!

cloud9 said:
A bit off topic, but way to go Navy! I have a cousin in the SEALs. Proud day for the US Navy on Sunday.

I was Navy but not a SEAL of course, proud of these guys putting their life on the line like that for us. Would love to buy one big beer for those lucky guys who got to see the cowards face just before it got split open ;D

DeeBoss302 said:
;D. Congrats. Gets more exciting from there! Mine should be on way to Twin Oaks, PAand to dealer later today or tomorrow. Been waiting for whole process since Jan and the end isso close. Am starting to dream about the car! Should have to go to Ponies in Poconos this weekend. Hooray. Haunting my phone and email for the word arrived at dealer!!!
Congrtulations. Is yours a Q1 or Q2 allocation?

Q1. As they say the best laid plans. Guess they had a few wrinkles to iron out. Dealership emailed their contact at Twin Oaks, PA today and still had not arrived there yet. So hard remaining patient!

TMO Supporting Vendors