The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Got some track stuff in the mail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
smittytx said:
My PFC01s are 25mm

That would be the Trophy Kit. What kind of pad prices are you seeing for your car, just for reference?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
smittytx said:
Same supplier went from 349 to 475 with purchase of rotors, 499 without rotors.

Pretty big jump, but I think replacement rotor rings alone are in the 1K$ range for that kit, so I'd say you're still getting a screaming deal if that only includes pads, or rotors, or even both.

http://rehagenracingproducts.com/product.sc?productId=1841&categoryId=74 (reference)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
smittytx said:
475 in addition to the cost of a set of rotors, 499 if you don't buy rotors

Oh shiznit. My mistake. Not any deal there.

How long do they last you? If they make it a whole season, the hike might not be a big deal.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel