The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Gotta Have it Green 2013 BOSS 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm sure the color looks better in person but it's not for me. Now grabber blue would work.

xlarge_514982ac1558d7ff645a64c799225c0f.jpg

02-grabber-blue-boss-302.png

BLAZN BOSS

If grabber blue would have been a 2012 option I would have ordered one........really like that color BUT I like it with white stripes. heres a pic of my daughters car i ordered, its a 2010 pony package loaded. IMO this is a hot looking car...for a V6. Ive seen others with out a stripe (too much blue), and with the black stripe (not a fan). But thats why they have options........not everyone wants the same colors! The gotta have it green will gotta grow on me I guess......It may be the released photos but it just aint bowling me over yet.
IMG_0280-2.jpg

MLM

Mike
BLAZN BOSS said:
If grabber blue would have been a 2012 option I would have ordered one........really like that color BUT I like it with white stripes. heres a pic of my daughters car i ordered, its a 2010 pony package loaded. IMO this is a hot looking car...for a V6. Ive seen others with out a stripe (too much blue), and with the black stripe (not a fan). But thats why they have options........not everyone wants the same colors! The gotta have it green will gotta grow on me I guess......It may be the released photos but it just aint bowling me over yet.
IMG_0280-2.jpg
Very nice! I really like those white stripes too...our Kona Blue GT's got 'em and it looks fabulous. Unfortunately it draws attention from every turkey with a wannabe racer, like the guy I saw yesterday with plates "LOL-V8" on his WRX. ::)

The green is one of those colors that will probably look 100% better in daylight. In artificial light it looks a little sickly.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I'd have to see the green in person, not for me based on the pics. As for the blue, I actually prefer Kona better. For lighter colors I like the yellow a lot. White can work too with the right ancillary colors/stripes.

Then again if someone was donating me a 302S in blazing Pink I'd take it... ;D

MLM said:
Very nice! I really like those white stripes too...our Kona Blue GT's got 'em and it looks fabulous. Unfortunately it draws attention from every turkey with a wannabe racer, like the guy I saw yesterday with plates "LOL-V8" on his WRX. ::)

The green is one of those colors that will probably look 100% better in daylight. In artificial light it looks a little sickly.

I think I have seen the lol V8 guy on another forum.

The grabber blue is growing on me

Boss3o2

boss2511 said:
I wish they made it in grabber blue for the 12's

For me, the 2012 Boss 302 wouldnt look right in Grabber Blue. Being that it was never offered in 69, and was introduced on the 70 Cars. I guess thats me being old fashioned. :-*

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Boss3o2 said:
boss2511 said:
I wish they made it in grabber blue for the 12's

For me, the 2012 Boss 302 wouldnt look right in Grabber Blue. Being that it was never offered in 69, and was introduced on the 70 Cars. I guess thats me being old fashioned. :-*
they did make one 2012 in grabber blue it was sold on barret jackson for some ridiculous amount of money. it looked great.

TMO Supporting Vendors