The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GR350R Window Sticker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is interesting. If anyone can read this post up what it states!

elby-gt350r-mustang-window-sticker-photo-gallery_2.jpg

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
We need someone with CSI computer skills to enlarge and clean up the pixels to decipher this Monroney Sticker.

This this vehicle one of the 37 2015 GT350R's Ford is to produce in honor of Carroll Shelby?

Dave
2HP

Here's the link to the window sticker. It's a 2016 GT350R PP Build for Product Planning, built on April 28, 2015.
http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FATP8JZ1G5200165

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
jmbboss302 said:
Here's the link to the window sticker. It's a 2016 GT350R PP Build for Product Planning, built on April 28, 2015.
http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FATP8JZ1G5200165

Nice find, but the link appears to be a different label as I notice the boxes at the bottom left side of the label are blank, but include ship to, bill to information on the label pictured in the thread.

But at least we now know what is standard equipment on the 2016 GT350R.

Thank you for posting the link.
Dave
302HP

NFSBOSS said:
Note the voice activated NAV, aluminum STB, and 5 year or 60,000 powertrain warranty. Gotta love that warranty on a track car. ;D

@backorder
@cloud9

the warranty is awesome for a 'track car'...
that voice-activated nav would be could cool if you could say 'navigation'...beep...'destination'...beep...'perfect apex'...beep...'record'...beep...'publish to everyone I know'...

fuhrius said:
the warranty is awesome for a 'track car'...
that voice-activated nav would be could cool if you could say 'navigation'...beep...'destination'...beep...'perfect apex'...beep...'record'...beep...'publish to everyone I know'...

I don't know if it's kosher to quote your own post but I'm doing it anyway...it reminds me of a comedian (can't remember who), lampooning the boner pill ads where they say: 'if you have an erection that lasts more than four hours, call your doctor"...and then he says: 'if I had an erection that lasted more than four hours, I'd be calling everyone I know."

Ditto.

I'm done with chat...I've been sold on this for a while now so just open order banks! Lol

Started looking at mercedes online and damn they have some hot interiors...

Folks over at 6g have a post on price supposedly from a dealer. Encouraging given the base price ~47.5k. If accurate then such a deal for the base car. Options add up quick but lots of cool stuff comes along.

If the post is accurate them I'm more comfortable waiting 1-2 years and getting what I want at or below MSRP. By then some bugs worked out and maybe a few tweaks to options/power.

Add destination + GG, it's a base price I think I may have heard before...49995 sounds like I'm placing my order tomorrow pending one of three dealers lets me lol

Also, I'm settled on Avalanche. After looking at some luxury cars, the light grey is definitely understated and more classy than my original "LOOK AT ME!" Orange lol. Not saying orange is bad, just saying I have changed my mind lol

Backorder said:
Add destination + GG, it's a base price I think I may have heard before...49995 sounds like I'm placing my order tomorrow pending one of three dealers lets me lol

Also, I'm settled on Avalanche. After looking at some luxury cars, the light grey is definitely understated and more classy than my original "LOOK AT ME!" Orange lol. Not saying orange is bad, just saying I have changed my mind lol

I hear ya. My GB BOSS sorta sticks out. My plan is to hang into it and also get a GT350 in avalanche or possiblyagnetic. No stripes. As subtle as a GT350 can be.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel