The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Grabber Blue Boss Serial Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey all,

Just gave in and picked up my 2013 GB Boss 302. (4th personal Mustang, 12th in the family)

A long time Mustang owner and fan, this is my first Boss Mustang and I feel just as giddy as I did on my 16th B-day when i received my Ram Air 2-V '72 Mach 1 (circa 1991)

The reason for this post it to get all of us 2013 Grabber Blue Boss sharing their production ID's.

My Boss is #3500 in Grabber Blue and what looks like (via my online window sticker) was built on 1/16/13 - 2 days prior to the end of Boss production.

The emotion i get from this car takes me back 22 years and I thought I would never feel it again. But I do 10 fold.

All the best,
Shane

Shane, congratulations and welcome to BMO. Have fun with your Boss!

Check the registry forum where this thread was moved for more info.

Welcome and congrats on the new BOSS. Look up this thread (posted in this forum) https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=1931.0

It has the list you're suggesting of identified GB and car #'s.

For the record, my GB is 1601.

Thanks all and to NFS, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

In RE to the overcast, we have plenty of that in the Northwest here :) but we have awesome summers as well!

My dealer tried to tell me this may have been the last GB Boss produced. I played it off and told them that was not of interest to me for purchasing power purposes, but who am I kidding, it would be a huge deal if it were the case.

Ultimately though, i just wanted the Boss over the black-on-black Shelby GT500 they were pushing on me. There is just so much more emotion that comes with the heritage a Boss 302 carries that the Shelby could ever match.

-Shane

GrabberBoss said:
Thanks all and to NFS, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

In RE to the overcast, we have plenty of that in the Northwest here :) but we have awesome summers as well!

My dealer tried to tell me this may have been the last GB Boss produced. I played it off and told them that was not of interest to me for purchasing power purposes, but who am I kidding, it would be a huge deal if it were the case.

Ultimately though, i just wanted the Boss over the black-on-black Shelby GT500 they were pushing on me. There is just so much more emotion that comes with the heritage a Boss 302 carries that the Shelby could ever match.

-Shane

Another northeast BOSS! Mine is in Massachusetts. Saw one for sale not too long ago in the Lawrence area as a special order. Yours?

GrabberBoss said:
Hey all,

Just gave in and picked up my 2013 GB Boss 302. (4th personal Mustang, 12th in the family)

A long time Mustang owner and fan, this is my first Boss Mustang and I feel just as giddy as I did on my 16th B-day when i received my Ram Air 2-V '72 Mach 1 (circa 1991)

The reason for this post it to get all of us 2013 Grabber Blue Boss sharing their production ID's.

My Boss is #3500 in Grabber Blue and what looks like (via my online window sticker) was built on 1/16/13 - 2 days prior to the end of Boss production.

The emotion i get from this car takes me back 22 years and I thought I would never feel it again. But I do 10 fold.

All the best,
Shane

saw your car mentioned on the mca site

http://www.mustang.org/showthread.php/3903-2013-Boss-302

GrabberBoss said:
Maybe the last is the best color as well!

In my view, there is not other color. The 1970/2013 stripe looks best with a Grabber Blue paint job. Now of hot wheels or anyone would just make a model to put on my office desk!

TMO Supporting Vendors