The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Grabber Blue GT Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Jacksonville, FL
Right! Funny I usually buy cars in one of two colors - black or white. I was searching for a 1-owner S550 base with just the PP1 not to far from me for about 4 months. So several weeks ago 2 come up for sale at two dealers about 2 miles from each other. A white one and the grabber blue one. I end up with the blue. It was love at first sight! Great track car color.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Definitely a great track car color and when you get ready for stickier rubber look at 315/30/18s since you have some Fatboy Apex wheels ------ 18x11s give you lots of choices.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Will be worth the wait and whether you go with Toyo RRs, Hoosiers ( A7 or R7 ) or used World Challenge or IMSA racing slicks, you are going to love the improvement of speed and stiction over the Nittos.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel