The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Grabber Blue LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want Gabber Blue not Black! The rumor has been floating around about a Gabber Blue LS well it true, they're are building 1 :mad:. This thing looks BA to bad I could never afford it. The plan is to take plenty of pictures at the end of the month in AZ.

http://wot.motortrend.com/ford-auction-grabber-blue-mustang-boss-302-laguna-seca-charity-barrett-jackson-2011-22170.html

You'll be able to get a 2013 street Boss in grabber blue, be patient.

Great find! Grabber is such an eye catcher and a natural for the LS. I wonder if whoever buys this will be upset to see a very similar offering from Ford next year ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I'll be at BJ on Friday afternoon, I'll post up some pics of this car and the other BOSSes in the Ford display (they always have a huge section right at the entrance) on Friday evening/Sat morning.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Correct--the car will be auctioned on Saturday. But it will be available for public viewing all week in the exhibition halls w/ the rest of the auction vehicles.

TMO Supporting Vendors