The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Grand-Am GS Round #4 at VIR May 13-14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Let's not forget that Ford owns Mazda and there is some sort of "specialty" model of Mustang that carries the track's name...

And I will be there. Bought my race tickets a few months ago. :)

ArizonaGT said:
Let's not forget that Ford owns Mazda and there is some sort of "specialty" model of Mustang that carries the track's name...

And I will be there. Bought my race tickets a few months ago. :)
Ford hasn't had controlling ownership (was 33 then down to 13% in '08) of Mazda in over a year.

cloud9 said:
Watched quite a bit of this one today. Great seeing the Mustang coming out on top! ;D
I watched it this afternoon, good stuff. I still think that looks like a great track and a fast one. That guy in the Porsche Boxster had quite a wild ride.

TMO Supporting Vendors