The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Grand Am Round #2 Barber Motorsports Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the link Scott. I've watched it many times and still can't tell what happened on the restart.
Do you have any in-car video links? I'd really like to see some clean laps fom in-car cams in Mustangs.
Thanks.
-- Jim

It is hard to tell, maybe too many cars out there :eek:

The only other vid I have seen is this one from the race. It shows a nice view of a pit stop and the end has a TV view of the wrecks and the parts from the video that Mark posted.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCyt3nOGcU[/youtube]

I will be at the Homestead race and I'm thinking about going up to the RA race this summer.

2012YellowBoss said:
It is hard to tell, maybe too many cars out there :eek:

The only other vid I have seen is this one from the race. It shows a nice view of a pit stop and the end has a TV view of the wrecks and the parts from the video that Mark posted.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCyt3nOGcU[/youtube]

I will be at the Homestead race and I'm thinking about going up to the RA race this summer.
Go early and trailer your Boss. I'll be at RA the week before with some friends running at GT Track Days.

I watched the replay of that race on Speed this past weekend. Those first two starts were nuts. Two Mustangs going airborne with one of them going up and over a Camero. Unfortunately it looked like mostly Stangs that got messed up including Jack Roush Jr.

06GT to 13LS said:
I watched the replay of that race on Speed this past weekend. Those first two starts were nuts. Two Mustangs going airborne with one of them going up and over a Camero. Unfortunately it looked like mostly Stangs that got messed up including Jack Roush Jr.

Why to much car carnage! 14 cars wrecked in 21 seconds of green flag racing. :eek: I think at least half of them were Mustangs. I hate to say it, but looking at the replays, it looks like the wrecked were mostly caused by over aggressive Mustang drivers.

TMO Supporting Vendors