The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Grand Rapids Music Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The story is something like Grand Rapics was identified as one of the worst places to live in the US. So they decided to make a music video to show off their city. The video is non stop with no edits although they shot it five times and used the best one.

What do you think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPjjZCO67WI[/youtube]

I thought that was awesome, but you probably know I'm a little biased ;D I'm really surprised to hear it was voted one of the worst places to live. I've always had great experiences every time I visit.

That's the best. Vid. Ever. ;D

My previous favorite "one shot" scene was in Good Fellas when Henry brings Karen in the back door, through the kitchen, and into the seating area in one cut.

Thanks for posting that!

TMO Supporting Vendors