The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Gray 2019 GT 350 and 2014 GT 500 Convertible with 3000 miles!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks in a large part to many TMO members we sold out of our GT 350 allocation at our Woodhouse Omaha Ford Store, but due to that we went and purchased another from a Dealer close to us. Call me if interested and I will get you to the right person and make sure he is aware you are a TMO member.

We also took in a white , 2014 GT 500 convertible with black stripes and only 3000 miles. Clean topless beast to cruise the byways at Warp 7 !!

[email protected]
402-677-5864 cell

PS - whoops, forgot we have a silver PP2 with Recaro Leather seats and upgrades stereo, etc.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I did my part. GT350R to be delivered tomorrow. Excited.

Working with Bill and the Woodhouse team is great. They know Performance cars and drivers. Their technician contacted me for my input on alignment specs. Ford provides the camber plates for the 350R the dealer does the install. Could they simply install IAW the service manual or supplement, yep. They called me to ensure I got the alignment I wanted. Very cool.

Their salesman will meet me at the airport. I know this because he called today to ensure we are all set. Thanks Max.

If you are on the fence because Woodhouse in not "Down the street", don't be. They know performance cars, great when you are buying. Ford will support warranty work through any dealership nationwide after the sale.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Advice to help the Slayer go quickly on his new Bridgestones, only cost is one tire change for the ancient one, haha!

Obi Wan Tirechangee

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
And the Red PP2 with just stripes , Recaros, and the active exhaust just came in..................the delay on getting PP2 was nuts this year.

The red one only list for 47,900+ before any discounts or rebates, so it is a great priced Perf. Pack 2!!!!!

Is the PP2 a 19 or 20?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We have both a Silver one that has been in for a couple of weeks and the Red one that just arrived and both are 2019s. PP2s have all been delayed this year and like last year not many actually were made. But , like in the past , rebates are available on them just like other Mustangs. They can be viewed at www.woodhouse.com , and the website also will show the window sticker. I do advise any one call me prior to checking on any of our cars so I can make sure management is well aware that the customer is a TMO member and hence , must be a friend of mine, haha.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Update
1. Magnetic Metallic GT 350 in Stock ( solid color)
2. Magnetic Metallic GT 350 in Stock with a white stripe - just in.
3. Ingot Silver PP2
4. Race Red PP2
5 Used , 3000 mile , white GT 500 Convertible

Call , text or email me so I can make sure the Managers know you saw this on TMO, and I can let them know you are a track rat sicko, ha.

We are getting more and more Mustangs and as noted I try to promote track guys to each store as strong spheres of influence -- who are you going to talk to when cars come up, a regular car guy or a " Racer!" Both are knowledgeable , but I personally think folks gravitate to those who actively run their cars?

[email protected]
402-677-5864

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Update -- the Red PP2 is sold as well as the White GT 500 Convertible, and the solid black GT 350 ( we have a black one with white stripes now , though)

Instead of adding to this, since we got in a few more PP2s, I will just start a new thread. Please keep in mind to call me first, as I want to set up and make Management aware you saw this on TMO. Some of you will be at the Mustang Roundup and I will bring the new data there also, since we finally got in some rare and interesting pieces I ordered so many months back it was like being pregnant waiting for them, ha.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors