The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Great day watching the races.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
But just remember while you were watching the SCCA Regionals they were all slipping, sliding and banging around, while you just viewed the racing while having a nice little wine and cheese tray, ha. I am sure you will not mess them up any other than finding out your beast is a sleeper from 1965 reborn with some 2022 DNA.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Utah
But just remember while you were watching the SCCA Regionals they were all slipping, sliding and banging around, while you just viewed the racing while having a nice little wine and cheese tray, ha. I am sure you will not mess them up any other than finding out your beast is a sleeper from 1965 reborn with some 2022 DNA.
Fair enough. I have decent experience and am going to try and make a good run in whatever I decide to run in. Already have my eye on a couple cars for scca/nasa Touring and American Iron. Honestly this first build isn't going to be banging heads but I will run it in some events. And BTW it wasn't wine and cheese, it was a turkey sandwich and Bucked Up energy drink. I don't drink wine, its too soft =)

Thanks for all your replys

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel