The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Great Experience - ZipTire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a recommendation for anyone in SoCal who goes to Willow Springs. I ordered tires from our site vendor, TireRack, and had them delivered to ZipTire. I had no idea mobile tire installation was a thing, but these guys were unbelievably fast and courteous. They reached out to me and had the tires mounted the next day. I spoke directly to the owner, Andrew, who is a fellow track enthusiast, and he says they support racers at Willow Springs and if I ever needed anything, they'd be happy to come out and assist even on track days. They're more than happy to provide support to clubs and events. The technician, Robert, was very understanding when my wife had to put the kiddo down for a nap (I was at work) and even left the place cleaner than he found it, locked up, and closed the garage door when he was done. They're a BFGoodrich/Uniroyal dealer as well. Cannot give them enough kudos so wanted to point other TMOers their way since I know we have a few who go to Willow Springs!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel