The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Great spray bottle for cleaning / detailing your car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
One thing I like about Zaino products, the stuff is expensive enough w/o them wanting to soak you for 10 bux for clay bar lubricant... Their instructions say to just add little Z7 wash to a water solution with your own sprayer. Sooo, I needed a sprayer, and checked Walmart. They had 2 kinds, one for around $1.50 and one that was around $3. I just grabbed the cheapo one, seemed 'good enough' for what I needed it for. Worked fine.

Then I had some Adams All Purpose cleaner that also needed, diluting and put in a spray bottle, this time I figured I'd try the $3 bottle, but Walmart was wiped out. So I was just going to 'keep an eye out' and sure enough I was in of all places Tractor Supply Co. looking for a cotter pin for the new cart I got for my lawn tractor. Found this in the aisle for just $1.48. Super heavy duty nozzle that will jet stream or fine spray, sturdy base, and Oz & mL measurements. Not sure if TSC is all over the place, but if you are looking for a really nice spray bottle cheap, look no further.

IMG_1004.jpg

ArizonaGT said:
All jokes aside, Home Depot sells 3-packs of sprayer bottles in their cleaning products section, they work great and are dirt cheap.

Same experience. Use 1 with some Klasse SG diluted for touch and takeoff.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
I'll checkout the ones at HD and compare, thanks for the heads up.

TMO Supporting Vendors