The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT 350 listed for , drum roll....................$45,995 asking price!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
To those of you whom I mentioned that we were getting in a 2016 GT 350 Track Package at a solid price , the beast is here now. My son knows all the particulars as he took it in trade , but here are the main mods done to the car;

1. Matte finish done in plasti-dip
2. FP racing springs
3. Sync 3 added to the car since not available with Track Package
4. Roof done in black wrap
5. 350 R replica rims installed.

As usual feel free to contact me , anytime , on my cell ( 402-677-5864 ) or email - [email protected] I will get you to my son Ryan for more details - no worries he is a severe track rat , also ( learned to drive in a Mustang Cobra )

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
PS - if you can't catch me , Ryan Pemberton's cell number is 402-968-6816 ( make sure you tell him you saw this on the TMO Forum!!).

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
My apologies , I forgot to mention that this car was sold, and should have done it last week , but things were hectic with the flooding and I just forgot.

No worries , none of our 18 Store had any damage, for those of you who so kindly have asked?

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors