The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT 350 track review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone tried the SCT x4 tuner. I have one from my F250 and it is the same one used for the GT350. States moderate gains and earlier access to tq/hp than stock tune? Thanks

mattlqx

Mustangless
Has anyone tried the SCT x4 tuner. I have one from my F250 and it is the same one used for the GT350. States moderate gains and earlier access to tq/hp than stock tune? Thanks

Can you download off-the-shelf tunes for it from SCT like you can a Cobb Accessport for other vehicles? Worth noting that even though Cobb Accessports look the same, the firmware differs even between submodels. e.g. I couldn't use a Focus ST Accessport on my Focus RS, I had to send it back into them to change the firmware.

Yes they said it will work fine. Just not sure about doing it. Was hoping someone else had already...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel