The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT 500 with the CF Package --- Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Dealership Family where I worked for years has somehow finagled to get a GT 500 CF Pack!! Actually it is just one Dealer , the one I had been helping with Mustangs , and after selling 18 GT 350s alone they were promised solid numbers of GT 500s. Enter closed Plants, slowdowns , and the goofy Worldwide Chip issue , and their numbers almost disappeared. Lots of screaming and they have this one coming , and yes it is over MSRP, sorry, but they will do less if it is a TMO member. Contact me if interested and I can make sure you get to the right person, let the Mgr. know you are a TMO member, and you can work from there. They call me often ( probably because since I am retired I am a free source of info, ha ) and I mentioned I would drop the info here, but only here.

Bill P
[email protected] or PM here. Pretty funny , I still have my old email from work , because of the volume of mail it still receives and I don't mind helping as they still sponsor a couple of track events for my track buddies and past customers.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel