The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT Celebration series? GTC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
From their About Us page:
GT Celebration was founded in 2019 with great ambition to become the ultimate platform for drivers to enjoy the thrill race cars provide at unforgettable, professional venues. Our series sets the stage for these sports cars to competitively write the next chapters in their rich motorsport heritage. Drivers choose to compete in either the Full Season, East Coast or West Coast Championship featuring up to 14 races at some of the most remarkable venues in the country.

The prize for Full Season Champion is better than ever and includes a visit to the KTM factory along with track time at the Red Bull Ring in Austria.

GT Celebration features a wide range of race cars competing together on the same circuit true to the heritage of sportscar racing. Currently 35 different manufacturers are eligible on our grid to compete in four classes: GT-3 RED, GT-3 YELLOW, GT-4 and PC.

Anyone heard of this new series, or been to any of their events? I see there's an even coming up in Sonoma soon, I might have to go check it out and see what they're doing.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
So Cal
From their About Us page:

Anyone heard of this new series, or been to any of their events? I see there's an even coming up in Sonoma soon, I might have to go check it out and see what they're doing.

It's a recreational, "gentleman driver" series for GT3, GT4 & similar cars which are no longer under a current homologation.

TMO Supporting Vendors