The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Aftermarket Wheel Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8250RPM said:
Correct. I have on order a set of 11x19 GA1R open lugs along with 305/30ZR19 Michelin psc2. Darren at Forgeline told me Friday ETA is week of February 22. I can't wait!!
Good looking wheels. Looking forward to seeing them on your car.

Guys....4 to 5k for a set of track wheels is money well spent, the brand we used on the mustangs was one of the most robust wheels I have ever seen. We are now (forced) to use another brand on the porsche, and although more expensive, can't hold a candle to the CCWs we had on the mustangs. We have tire slippage, low pressure issues, and misc other things I have to deal with.
Go back and look at the article I wrote on racing wheels, no matter what brand you buy, those facts still hold true, nothing changes that.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=9132.0

TMO Supporting Vendors