The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Brake Bleeder Wrench?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any of you have an 11mm wrench that works better for bleeding the inside caliper bleeders on the GT350? I've been able to loosen and tighten mine but with the brake line in the way I'm curious if there is a better wrench for the job?

@Moto
@Black Boss
@8250RPM

I'm going to flush my system too and go with Castrol SRF fluid. Are you planning on bleeding the inner or outer valve first on each caliper? I've read differing opinions on which to do first and what to do when you are bleeding vs. flushing the system.

From Ford (They use a pressure bleeder)
"9. NOTE: For vehicles equipped with 4 or 6 piston brake calipers, bleed the inner bleeder screw first, followed by the
outer bleeder screw.
1. Loosen the bleeder screw.
Loosen:
: 180°
2. Leave open until clear, bubblefree
brake fluid flows, then tighten the bleeder screw."

This makes the most sense, inner is fed first, so get all old fluid and air out first so new fluid goes to outer section of caliper. This way you are not pushing crappy old fluid and air to outer section.

It is the conventional RR, LR, RF, LF order.

TMO Supporting Vendors