The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Business Card Holder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is interesting. I wonder how high it will go?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331635957711?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$_57.jpg
$_57.jpg

$180.27! Damn. The winner must be someone who either missed the event and is buying a GT350 or lost theirs. It would be tempting to sell mine for that much but I really like the way it looks on my desk and what it reminds me of :)

had no idea someone would actually pay for one of these. I sent mine out to the street in the recycling just this morning. I can't stand swag...but I would have been happy to have sold it to someone.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel