The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Carbon Ceramic Brakes - now available for all four corners!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In the V6L
Finally installed TBR CCBs, and a 1st event for break-in. Only put CCBs on front. Finally got a good transfer layer after 2 sessions at Harris Hill, so really only got one session at speed, and seems to be at least comparable to the iron brakes. Front end seems a bit nimbler with weight reduction. As the track was a bit worse for wear than my previous HHR outing in 2020, I couldn't break my PB on track, but was less than a second away. I also installed Vorshlag deflectors for the inside of the rotor, along with titanium pad shims to help heat stay isolated in the rotor and pad. I am thinking the dividends will really show at COTA. I'll post a follow-up after next event.

View attachment 73649
Hey, thanks for posting! It's good to see someone else talking about ceramic brakes. Which pads were you running? RSC1's are on the TBR website - is that what you've got?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel