The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Dealer Swag Exposed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
I cant say enough about the importance of making contacts, networking, and building friendships. The GT350R has definitely been the platform that has taught me the most about how great the mustang community is. I have been hunting fro some of the collectible swag that has been issued to dealers for the GT350/R. I was fortunate to come across a few individuals that work for Ford dealers that have helped me compile these items. As far as I know this is the comprehensive list of items Ford sent out to the dealerships for marketing purposes. Items such as the owners kit, Track Attack items, posters, etc are not listed here. The brake caliper card holder could be procured from the Ford dealer, or the Track Tour if you were lucky enough to go (I was :))

If you know of anything I am missing that was sent to dealers please post up, but I think this is it.
VERY lucky to have received these items, and I will work on developing a good way to display them. The extra items I have will be given away to my future Signature Wheel customers in an effort to give back my good fortune. I have some other items being developed for current/past customers. ENJOY!

Special Thanks To:
*13COBRA
*Elk Grove Ford
*Don Sanderson Ford

Comprehensive List
-2017 GT350 Book
-2018 GT350 Book
-The Story of Ford Performance Book
-White/blue stripe GT350 card holder
-Red/black stripe GT350 card holder
-GT350 brake caliper card holder
-GT350/Shelby scripted coffee mug
-GT350 dealer letter
-GT350 parts brochure & overview

GT350 Swag 6.JPGGT350 Swag (1 of 5).jpgGT350 Swag (2 of 5) (2).jpgGT350 Swag (4 of 5).jpgGT350 Swag (5 of 5).jpg

I have one of the GT350 coffee mugs but it's too small! :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel