The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Diecast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That does look nice to ever wants one to add to their collection. I bought Two CO Boss die casts back when they came out back in 2012?..Best decision I ever made....I don't believe they're available anymore...I'm sure someone might prove me wrong if that is the case................I have one on the computer and one on the TV stand......And of course the bad Boy in the garage.......:D

I'm still trying getting a like for the New Stangs.I'm likin the rear stuff(lites) But the front end is ......I'm at a loss for words. I like my '12 Boss Front...........But I'm sure the new Mustangs Fronts will catch on for me..........What choice do I have...LOL

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
That does look nice to ever wants one to add to their collection. I bought Two CO Boss die casts back when they came out back in 2012?..Best decision I ever made....I don't believe they're available anymore...I'm sure someone might prove me wrong if that is the case................I have one on the computer and one on the TV stand......And of course the bad Boy in the garage.......:D
I got a few of those and am still annoyed that Autoart didn't make our Bosses too. Maisto quality isn't nearly as good or detailed.

I'll probably get one of these 350s though.

I got a few of those and am still annoyed that Autoart didn't make our Bosses too. Maisto quality isn't nearly as good or detailed.
The ones I got from Fairfield Collectibles (2) were Co and very well detailed with the hood and doors opening.!!I don't think you're available anymore....You couldn't beat the price, if I remember , it was around 30 bucks a pop back then!If I remember, the only color offered was CO.....Sorry Tyme...............

Grant 302

The ones I got from Fairfield Collectibles (2) were Co and very well detailed with the hood and doors opening.!!I don't think you're available anymore....You couldn't beat the price, if I remember , it was around 30 bucks a pop back then!If I remember, the only color offered was CO.....Sorry Tyme...............

CO and KB are still available in the smaller 1/24 scale. No complaints about the Maisto quality for the price point ~$20...but the Autoart 1/18 stuff is worth the difference in pricing, IMO.

The real shame is that Autoart already had most of what they needed to make a '12 Boss with their 2010 mustang GT... And I think Maisto was the source of the 1/18 Shelby Collectibles 2013 Bosses. Oh, well.

Grant 302

That's the allure! I'm thinking it's 2.5 to 3 feet long, based on the pics with the cars on it.
Yeah, I think that's right. I'm guessing about 30"+ without the ramps down/extended.

If I had a 1/18 CO Boss, I think I'd have bought the transporter already! It would be perfect together with my Terminator and new edge GT.

TMO Supporting Vendors