The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 is home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Picked up my 2015 GT350 at the rail yard Monday and put it in the Houston Autorama yesterday. The black stripe car belongs to a friend- I wish it was mine too.
sharedalbum

Pictures: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B03JtdOXmJ6CgHO

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

I'll be down at the Houston Show tomorrow and Saturday. If I see you I'll say Hi! I'm the show chairman for the Dallas Autorama.

BlazeYellow said:
I'll be down at the Houston Show tomorrow and Saturday. If I see you I'll say Hi! I'm the show chairman for the Dallas Autorama.
I will be there every day. Come on by! I'm near the O'reilly booth.

Tim

VooDooBOSS said:
Congratulations it looks hot. Can you post your initial impressions and how it compares to your Boss?
It sticks to the road better than the Boss. It is a little more confident feeling. The engine is incredible, it just keeps going. I love the boss, but this is a fantastic car.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
B17:

A couple of items, the blue stripes look great, I wouldn't have expected this color combo to work, but it certainly does. Very nice.

This is the first build sheet I have seen for a new gen Mustang, great find. Was it just laying there on the seat or on the floor? Or was it tucked away somewhere, like under the rear seat or under dash?

Since you were allowed to pickup at the DSO Rail Head, I guess you are the DP?

Last, you have a beautiful facility, and from a customer perspective, thank you for making the investment as it really enhances the customer experience.

All the best with your new Shelby GT350's.
302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro said:
B17:

A couple of items, the blue stripes look great, I wouldn't have expected this color combo to work, but it certainly does. Very nice.

This is the first build sheet I have seen for a new gen Mustang, great find. Was it just laying there on the seat or on the floor? Or was it tucked away somewhere, like under the rear seat or under dash?

Since you were allowed to pickup at the DSO Rail Head, I guess you are the DP?

Last, you have a beautiful facility, and from a customer perspective, thank you for making the investment as it really enhances the customer experience.

All the best with your new Shelby GT350's.
302 Hi Pro
The build sheet was lying in the passenger seat. I am not a dealer. My Dealer (Ryan Ford) called the rail yard and authorized me and a friend (who has a DOT haul license) to pick up the car. They were really helpful.
They do have a nice facility (which just finished a major remodel).

Absolutley my favorite color combo for the GT350's. A friend of mine owns Jerry's Ford and he was saying that he had a customer walk in and ordered a GT350 and said suprise me on the color combo and that was the same one he chose as well. Very sharp looking!

Hey Tim!, Glad to hear you finally got your car off loaded. It looks great. Mine rolled off Tuesday and I picked it up Wed.

If you are still at Autorama today I will stop by and say hi.

TMO Supporting Vendors