The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Mods - Let The Fun Begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8250RPM said:
To date I have the parts in hand and ready to install:
ARH Long tubes
ARH Off road X pipes
JLT CAI Paint to match
JLT Coil covers paint to match (installed)
BMR Rear lower control arm bearings
BMR Vertical links
BMR Toe links
BMR Adjustable sway bar links
BMR Cradle bushings (delrin)
BMR Diff bushings (aluminum)
FORD Performance Knuckle toe bearing
Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
FORD OEM rear seat delete (installed)
GT350R front springs
GT350R rear springs (yes they are different)
GT350R calipers (I like red and they are cheaper then powder coating the stock ones)
BOBS dual oil catch cans
Lund Flex fuel tuner

ON ORDER AND WAITING:
Forgeline GA1R open lug 11x19
Michelin Sport cup 2 305/30ZR19
Custom interior pieces, Alcantra shift boot, E brake handle and boot, center arm rest, center stack sides

WAITING IN LINE:
MGW shifter
Carbon fiber 1 piece driveshaft
GT350R splitter

SOON:
Watson 4 point
Harnesses

I'm curious what you're trying to accomplish? ie. is there a method to the madness?

fuhrius said:
I'm curious what you're trying to accomplish? ie. is there a method to the madness?

Which part?
The headers and exhaust, tuner and cai for more power.
The bearings and stiffer bushings for less flex and movement, better articulation with bearings.
The GT350R springs front and rear to lower it slightly because of the 30 series tires.
The GT350R calipers because I like the red ones and it's not worth the time to remove the Pistons, seals etc to powder coat them at this price.
Caster / camber plates are self explanatory.
GA1R open lugs are light, and I like the looks of them.
RSD because its a easy way to delete weight and off set the roll bar.
Bobs dual oil catch cans because they work good and ford themselves recommend 2. I also don't like the ford performance oil cans. They have to be removed and disassembled to drain and clean and have a replacement filter. No thanks. Id rather just drain it.
Carbon fiber 1 piece driveshaft less weight, less inertia.
Custom Alcantra interior pieces (done by Gary Disney of designer auto accessories) I like it and gives it a little bit of class and makes it my own.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
8250RPM said:
I went with the GA1R open lug 11x19 24 front / 11x19 62 rear. Running Michelin psc2 305/30ZR19 all 4 corners.

Awesome wheels. Please post pictures once you get them installed on the car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel