The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 North American Track Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Sent them an email to see if I can get in on this round...not holding my breath.

Thank you for your interest in the 2016 GT350 Track Tour. Currently, registration is open only to those who were wait-listed from last year's track tour, as they received an invitation but all spots were filled. These 2015 Owner invitations were randomly generated from Ford's marketing database.

Later today, invitations are scheduled to be sent to current Mustang owners using a random selection of consumer email addresses that are on-file in the same Ford Motor Company consumer database. Providing that you have 'opted-in' to Ford Communications at some point over the years, perhaps you'll receive an invitation!

For those of you that went before, what was your total time driving the cars? A few laps? Trying to decide if I get an invite whether to just do the Phoenix tracks that I already know or to spend for flights to Road Atlanta.

they did it right this time with sign ups

so far they only opened it up to those who were wait listed last year

new people will get there stuff tomorrow I believe

ArizonaBOSS said:
Sent them an email to see if I can get in on this round...not holding my breath.

For those of you that went before, what was your total time driving the cars? A few laps? Trying to decide if I get an invite whether to just do the Phoenix tracks that I already know or to spend for flights to Road Atlanta.
Youre only going to get 2-3 controlled laps so I recommend staying local.

Received my invite on Thursday Feb. 18th 2016 7:50pm, responded the next morning and registered for Pocono Pennsylvania location. Tried last year and was wait listed so I think they did reach out to wait list from last year first. Driving down from Toronto in the Boss, should be a blast.

Sbybossman said:
Received my invite on Thursday Feb. 18th 2016 7:50pm, responded the next morning and registered for Pocono Pennsylvania location. Tried last year and was wait listed so I think they did reach out to wait list from last year first. Driving down from Toronto in the Boss, should be a blast.

see you in the poconos

got my reinvite last night and also booked Pocono for May 19th morning time slot.

Very happy they added Pocono this year...just wasnt feasible for me to get to limerock or atlanta! Pretty excited.

stunya said:
got my reinvite last night and also booked Pocono for May 19th morning time slot.

Very happy they added Pocono this year...just wasnt feasible for me to get to limerock or atlanta! Pretty excited.

cool, see you in the poconos

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Looks like I "got an invite" after all and will be going on March 23 here in Phoenix.

I say "got an invite" because a bunch were extended to the Arizona Corvette Racer's club, of which I am a paid member :)

lol

mattlqx

Mustangless
ArizonaBOSS said:
Looks like I "got an invite" after all and will be going on March 23 here in Phoenix.

I say "got an invite" because a bunch were extended to the Arizona Corvette Racer's club, of which I am a paid member :)

lol

Noice! Morning I hope?

Weird mail item of the day- So I get home from a brief Florida long weekend and what do I find waiting for me? A(nother) track tour invite! Not sure what's going on since I already attended last year's Lime Rock event and took delivery of my car last month. Anyone else get doubles? Too weird. I want to give everyone else a shot and my Track Attack day is the week after Pocono. Just wondering if they expect me to buy a second 350? lol

TMO Supporting Vendors