The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polaristxguy said:
There is a GT350R Yellow/Black and 350 White/Blue, Black & Race Rad/ stripe delete cars at the Mid America Ford Meet this weekend and have to say the yellow looks Kick A-- in person. It was in one our run groups today and that thing screams. It was pulling away from Boss's with good drivers with ease
Tell us more please. So some Ford guys were there tracking the car? Was it an R? Photos? Run group?

NFSBOSS said:
Tell us more please. So some Ford guys were there tracking the car? Was it an R? Photos? Run group?

Ford Marketing and Shelby's grandsons where out in the Yellow R, RR and Black cars. They had the hall pass to run in every group. We were out in the advance group and they were incredible, braking and turn in was awesome so composed and would come out of the turns pulling like a freight train. The sound was intoxicating when they would take us down the straights. I'll try and get some pics up later tonight after the banquet.

I will see if I can grab some video tomorrow

Tulsa, OK
Ok I'll just a post a few now.

Waiting to get into Hallett this morning. Oh hello there... :)
705D6A8C-F277-4CA7-9F8A-19510D95B914_zps860cpx7b.jpg

72696589-04FD-4763-9A8A-DD6B109B372F_zpswsyqwgt7.jpg

0FF41987-2640-435E-AE99-92814C2D03F7_zpscccjwxaa.jpg

All three cars out on track together.
EAE83091-6033-4C86-83BA-C368F83B84E6_zpst5dlaaiu.jpg

Here is the 350R exiting turn 10 at Hallett. The sound is so great in person.
https://youtu.be/jWwLU_28qPI

GT350 parade lap. Red car getting a little rev-happy :)
https://youtu.be/ZZJLRyqfqgs

On the highway
https://youtu.be/fbEXOhqKul0

This everything I have now to share. My friend who joined me at the track today should have some MUCH better pictures available soon and probably some more video. I'll be sure to share them. We made the 45 minute trek to Tulsa with the black 350. I think he was late to the banquet this evening because he was having a whole lot of fun weaving through traffic 8) What a fun day.

Tulsa, OK
Polaristxguy said:
I think I passed you on the way back to the hotel. I was in the LS, are you back at Hallet or the drag strip on Saturday?

I think you did too, I was driving the white w/ blue stripes GT500. Your car looked great 8) Hopefully you had a good day on track. I was just there spectating today.

I am planning on heading out to the drag strip for a bit tomorrow. What about you?

roadhouse said:
Oh cool! I think you did too, I was in the white w/ blue stripes GT500. Your car looked great 8)

I am planning on heading out to the drag strip for a bit tomorrow. What about you?

Yetp I passed you. I'll be back atbHallet in the morning for a few more sessions. Plan on heading to the strip around noon for a few hours. I'll look for your car.

Polaristxguy said:
There is a GT350R Yellow/Black and 350 White/Blue, Black & Race Rad/ stripe delete cars at the Mid America Ford Meet this weekend and have to say the yellow looks Kick A-- in person. It was in one our run groups today and that thing screams. It was pulling away from Boss's with good drivers with ease
Great to hear. I ordered that color combo from the photos without getting to see one in person. Soundd like the performance is as good as advertised 8)

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
after these pics i'm back for an yellow with black roof and stripes.

@ford: liquid blue please!!!!!! or competition orange for the r

TMSBOSS said:
Rick

You are making it extremely hard to stay on budget!!!

I keep telling myself...Not until 2017...Not until 2017.

We'll see. :D
I hear you and I'm keeping my eye open for any opportunities that present themselves. I like the Black 2012 LS so much I'd consider doing the same color highlights to a black GT350 wing, roof, and mirrors.

buland said:
@ford: liquid blue please!!!!!! or competition orange for the r
This!

I have wanted to go to that thing for years! Unfortunately was up LAST weekend for a wedding. Why couldn't they hold the wedding so I could visit this weekend!?!? Lol my plan is to be there next year with my 350...fingers crossed

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel