The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: GT350 Photos and Specs The GT350 PP fleet in NorCal

The GT350 PP fleet has landed in NorCal. Should see lots of sightings over the next month. From Hot August Nights in Reno.

11855634_918729011527900_7888803507789574214_n.jpg

11836735_918640504870084_5391865620975074772_n.jpg

Spotted my first GT350 in Toronto (Oakville) Canada. I was cruising by the Oakville Assembly Plant (Ford Edge, Flex, Lincoln MK4, MKT) and I spotted a White with Blue GT350 in the Executive parking lot.
020.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

If you can not read it, it is PP029

Was kind of hoping to get caught and then explain myself and be asked to go for a ride. No such luck.

Here is the window sticker http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/FordSticker.html?title=1fa6p8jz0g5200087

superhero said:
she's better than good looking...
she's sexy hot.
if i could afford one. i would take her home to meet my wife. ::)
but for me its just a dream.
Nothing wrong with the Boss. I just got back from taking mine for a spin and it's still as bad a$$ as ever. 8) I sure hope the GT350 provides the visceral sensations as the Boss but from my initial drive I don't think it will be the same but it should be close.

I'm with you guys on the need for A/C. My question lies with the seats. If you went R, and electronics, are you stuck with heated/cooled leather, or can you select cloth? Never liked leather on the track, too slippery. I too am thinking future state, when these start hitting the used market.

straightliner1 said:
I'm with you guys on the need for A/C. My question lies with the seats. If you went R, and electronics, are you stuck with heated/cooled leather, or can you select cloth? Never liked leather on the track, too slippery. I too am thinking future state, when these start hitting the used market.
An R with the Electronic Pkg will not have "heated/cooled seats" nor leather... because the R will still have the Recaro cloth seats with Miko suede inserts and manual adjustments and red accents (instead of white like on the non-R).

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I think you're right on both counts. Red is tough to shoot for most modern DSLRs, which have a tendency to 'blow' the reds when everything else is properly exposed.

TMO Supporting Vendors